Vela Bodywork is excited to offer the Lymphstar!
The Lymphstar uses light (photonic) and sound (harmonics) with noble gas ionization that enhances movement of lymphatic fluids and assists in the detoxification of the lymphatic system.
The Lymphstar utilizes vibrational energy to emit signals to the cells of the body through sound and light. Signals are created through a process known as noble gas ionization and are excited by an electrical current. An energy field then radiates from the hand held wand onto the skin, stimulating lymphatic movement and drainage.
The Lymphstar enhances the flow of blood, lymphatic drainage and bio-energy to enhance the body's natural detoxification system.
Benefits of the Lymphstar include:
- Improves edemas, fibrotic conditions, and swollen lymph nodes.
- Some conditions reported to have benefited from therapy include breast lumps, inflammation, chronic pain, joint aches, allergies, sinus, respiratory problems, headaches, prostate problems, hormone imbalance and chronic female conditions, dental trauma and chronic problems, heavy metal toxicity, neuromuscular trauma, immune and fatigue syndromes.
- Excellent complement to manual lymph drainage techniques to open the lymph system, improve fluid flow and stimulate decongestion of tissues.
- Reduction of pain due to lymphatic conditions.
- Provides relaxation, emotional balance, increased energy and feelings of well being.
- Cosmetic enhancement by the reduction of fluid deposits in the face, healthier skin, supporting all cellulite reduction therapies, & post-procedures such as micro-dermabrasion.
Your skin is the largest organ in your body and plays an important role in detoxification. This vital organ can often show warning signs for internal imbalances. Collectively weighing almost twice as much as your liver the skin receives 1/3 of the blood circulating in the body. The skin:
- Acts as a protective barrier against viruses and bacteria
- Helps in elimination of metabolic waste products from the body
- Promotes absorption by assimilating oxygen and other nutrients
- Works as a respiratory organ
- Regulates body temperature
While your skin acts as the first line of defense in protecting the body, it is important to remember that it is a living, breathing organ and substances that are absorbed by it travel to your lymphatic and blood systems. It is the job of the liver and kidneys to neutralize any adverse effects from exposure to chemical or environmental toxins. Chronic or daily exposure to environmental pollutants and chemical toxins can negatively impact your health, whether absorbed through your skin or lungs.
Skin is often referred to as a third kidney as it works directly with the kidneys in promoting water balance. The skin has hundreds of pores per square inch that require stimulation from tiny muscles that play an important role in supporting detoxification. Detoxification happens with the help of several organs, the liver, colon, lungs, kidneys and skin all work in tandem to cleanse and heal the body. Dry brushing not only promotes healthy and vibrant skin but also:
- Exfoliation assists in removing dead skin cells and encouraging cell renewal
- Cleansing the pores helps your skin to absorb nutrients by eliminating clogged pores
- Stimulate the hormone and oil-producing glands
- Help keep skin soft and supple
- Improves blood circulation and lymphatic drainage by releasing metabolic waste products and encourages the body's natural cleanup systems.
- Help control cellulite by developing better muscle tone and distribution of fat cells.
- Uplifting effect on the nervous system through stimulation of nerve endings
- Generally helps improve health and vibrancy
How to Dry Brush
- Use a natural bristle brush daily for best results.
- Starting with the feet and ankles brush gently in smooth circular movement upward toward the heart – lymphatic fluid flows upward through the body.
- Move up to the lower legs, thighs, stomach, back, neck and arms using long smooth strokes.
- Be careful around soft sensitive skin around the breasts. Never brush over inflamed skin.
- Clean your brush every few days with soap and warm water.